As excited as we are to see you again, some things have changed. We will not be running at full capacity to ensure that we can meet government protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
So please be patient with us as we are working our hardest to get you in as soon as possible.
• Employees and guests will NOT be permitted on the premises if they are sick or have Coivd-19 symptoms, or have been around anyone with Covid-19, or have travelled outside of Saskatchewan in the last 14 days.
• Guests will be served by appointment only; no walk-in's are available at this time.
• Only 1 gues per appointment; caregivers may be asked to wait in their car.
• We ask that, if possible, you come with your hair freshly washed and dried.
• We will not be able to blow dry your hair at this time.
• If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your car until your appointment time. If we are at capacity, we may have to ask you to wait outside until your time is ready.
• Please leave extra clothing, jackets, and accessories in your car.
• Upon entering the salon, we will ask you to sanitize your hands, and any necessary items that you have with you.
• You will be required to wear a face mask - as well as all staff - on the premises. If you do not have your own mask, the salon will have some available for a nominal fee.
• We have increased our sanitiation of high traffic areas.
• After each guest, all tools and equipment will be sanitized.
• We would prefer that you make your payment by debit, credit or etransfer.
• We now have a mandatory cancellation policy. Failure to cancel or reschedule appointments within the 48 hour period will result in a fee of 50% of your service. No show appointments will result in a full charge of service. Each situation will be taken under advisement, reasons due to Covid-19 will be exempt.
We are SO EXCITED to see you all!!
You may not see our smiles behind our masks, but they are there. If you at any time have any questions, comments, suggestions, concerns or virtual hugs we always love to hear from you.
~ Wanda and the staff at A Head of Time